Monday, May 28, 2007

La raza, by Kid Frost


(verse 1)

Quihubo aquí estoy and i'm soy kid frost

Yo soy jefe matón yes the big boss

A pocos lowly

Is for da balas

I'm puttin' in your face and u won't say 'nada'

Vatos cholos you call as what you will

You say we are assessins si u wanna kill

Is it my brother be a nastyboy and go

Si en da street hold all betters

Chicanos and a brand i proud

Guantes chingazos simon se desquitan

Rigth now in the dirt

What's da matter? are you afraid, you gonna get hurt?

I'm with my homeboys, --- my camaradas

Keepin' back my millaje, y pa mi no vale nada

Yo soy chingón ese

Like al caponne ese

Controlo a todos solo never try to swept me

Some of you don't know what's happenin' que pasa

Now for you, give me, wait...

Cuz this is for la raza...

(chorus)

This for la raza, raza... (x 2)

(verse 2)

The form to i'm speakin' is not descaro

Y sabes que loco? yo soy muy malo

Tu no sabes nada y yo vienes haloh

Beginin' in the head to many times with the palos

Still you are trying to act cool, with that shit no

It's so cool, i'm the cool, you are culo

Is just the big we can takin' and ever

... you're the lava

Your own barrio isn't backin' wa

Be just lookin' your ass

And call to your prover

And so i'm lookin' aleft es lo que pasa...

He he... yeah... this is for la raza...

Raza, raza...

(verse 3)

Crusin' en la calle, i hate for the bolo

No want to go with me, so i have to go solo

And when i go out alone... attack

I touch all that cheladas when i don't wanna absttrack

Everytime that i pack my piss, i pull all that quick

All the nazis desease

Just like a song when the 18 bullet

Got my finger on a triker, i'm not afraid to pull it

If this bara had a not say 'mafiosos'

When you pull it away, no seas stupid, eres baboso

Si en then don't you know what's happenin' que pasa... yeah...

This is for la raza...

Raza... (x 2)

Kid Frost

No comments: